Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Week 1 Day 1 #1

10 foods that I would take to sea
Salt & vinegar chips - they are my favourite and they keep my taste buds alive.

Bananas - full of potassium so would be good to keep me healthy and they last quite a while.

Apples - a quick grab and go snack that can clean my teeth while I eat them.

Candy canes  - so I can treat myself every once in a while.

Gingerbread - a sweet variety of bread that is quite filling.

Baked beans - they will keep for some time because they are in a tin and are full of fibre to keep me regular.

 Crackers - A good snack that will need to be kept in a container so they stay fresh.

Timtams - they have a sweet taste and I have a sweet tooth!

Pretzels - Nice and crunchy so they give me a variety of texture.

TNT sour candy - to keep my taste buds working.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    Wow thank you for this post! You have a really good list of interesting and yummy foods to take with you on this trip! I think that taking bananas, baked beans, and crackers is a really good idea! They would all last for a while and keep you nice and full! I love how you were thinking about things like potassium, and fibre when you made this list! It is amazing to see how carefully you thought about it!

    I wonder if the timtams would start to melt during the three weeks? Can you think of anyway of keeping them cool without a fridge or freezer?

    You have done so well on this post! Keep up the awesome work!

    Matilda
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Matilda thank you for commenting on my blog .your right they might have to eat them first or I could dig a hole in the sea!
      I hadn't thought about that.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.